Elvas Tower: Ortner 65ft Mill Gondola for GN & NP - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ortner 65ft Mill Gondola for GN & NP Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   GreatNortherner 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:Railworks

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1335
File Name: Ortner 65ft Mill Gondola for GN & NP
File Submitter: GreatNortherner
File Submitted: 13 Mar 2012
File Category: Gondolas Std Gauge

This is a model of an Ortner Mill Gondola with drop ends, originally built in 3DCrafter for RailSimulator.com's RailWorks game, but thanks to Paul Gausden's fantastic 3DC Trainworks plugins a porting to Train Simulator was surprisingly simple.

The cars come ready to run in two paint versions, Great Northern and Northern Pacific, each car has three configurations: empty, coil load, logs load.

The cars' physics should be fairly good, I tried my best at using the latest state-of-the-art settings, but I am really not an expert (quite on the contrary) on this, so it may well be that I missed some crucial parts. However, as it is, the models come with Bill Prieger's Pro Pack brake settings and friction data (done with Fcalc2).

System Requirements: This model will work in Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS-Bin Patch recommended) and Open Rails Train Simulator. As it has a fairly high polycount (9,000 in the near LOD, excluding cargo objects) and uses large textures, it might require a fairly modern PC to work. However, aggressive distant LODs are included in the model, so overall this model should still work fine on most PCs.

Freeware.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users