Elvas Tower: PE_B-50-13 - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PE_B-50-13 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tony 

• Superintendant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=742
File Name: PE_B-50-13
File Submitter: Tony
File Submitted: 12 Jul 2009
File Category: Box Cars Std Gauge

3 PACIFIC ELECTRIC B-50-13's
FOUR 50-TON,40-FOOT SINGLE-SHEATHED BOXCARS
Mesh and Textures ©2008 by Tim Muir

Repaints by Anthony D. Cook

Built in 1924 by Standard Steel Car Company.

Pacific Electric

PE's B-50-13, 200 cars, were numbered 2700-2899. Transfered to SP June 1, 1951 and renumbered SP 88185-88309.
PE's B-50-14 were in two groups, 376 cars numbered 10000-10399, transferred to SP June 1, 1951 and renumbered 87935-88184. 200 cars PE 10400-10599 transferred to SP July 1, 1925 and renumbered SP 18880-19079.

For a more detailed description and breakdown of road numberings through the years, I suggest finding a copy of Anthony Thompson's book, Southern Pacific Freight Cars Vol.4, Box Cars, from Signature Press.

Install:
Unzip to a temporary folder. Move contents to ...\Trains\Trainset folder. Build a Consist in a Consist Editor.

LEGAL:
As author of this new design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Credits to Phil Moberg for supplying the scan of car drawings.

Background info and reference photos from Anthony Thompson's book, Southern Pacific Freight Cars Vol.4, Box Cars, from Signature Press, a "must have" series of volumes for fans of steam era freight cars and the Southern Pacific.

Anthony D. Cook for testing the model.

Dave Nelson, some wag file work.

Tom Werb for inspiraton.

Chuck Zeiler, supplying original parts data.

Thank You

Tim Muir
March, 2008
Railroad Earth

Repainted by Anthony D. Cook
July 12,2009

Thanks Tim For all Your fine MSTS Models. You make MSTS fun Our friend.

Original File Name = PE_B_50_13.rar

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users