Elvas Tower: PE_Flat_30145 - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PE_Flat_30145 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tony 

• Superintendant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:02 AM

http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=739
File Name: PE_Flat_30145
File Submitter: Tony
File Submitted: 05 Jul 2009
File Category: Flatcars Std Gauge

Pacific Electric 30100 SERIES FLAT CAR
Repainted from SPOKANE PORTLAND AND SEATTLE 39300 SERIES FLAT CAR into a close enough
PE example.
Rebuilt from USRA Double-Sheathed Steel Underframe 40-ton XM types.
3D Model and Textures ©2006 Tim Muir

A repaint by Anthony D. Cook July 5, 2009.

Thanks to Tim Muir for this fine model and for help getting this repaint to look correct.

Installation:

Unzip to a temporary folder. Move contents to ...\Trains\Trainset folder. Build a Consist in a Consist Editor. There is an empty and a loaded (lumber) wag file.

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower Only. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Tim Muir
June 6, 2006
Railroad Earth Models

Anthony D. Cook
July 5, 2009

Original File Name = PE_Flat_30145.rar

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users