Elvas Tower: CyberCalc v2 - Unit Conversion and Calculator Utility - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CyberCalc v2 - Unit Conversion and Calculator Utility Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Chile Bill 

• 1946-2011 R.I.P.
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=315
File Name: CyberCalc v2 - Unit Conversion and Calculator Utility
File Submitter: Chile Bill
File Submitted: 12 May 2008
File Category: Modeling Reference Material (handbooks, drawings, photos, maps, etc.)

I think of Cybercalc as a Swiss Army knife for conversions. This was originally distributed by Cybermetrics, a software house that markets calibration related software to inudustries. Cybercalc has been abandoned by Cybermetrics and is no longer available from their site.

Quote from the Help File

The CyberCalc utility is much more than a calculator. It automatically converts values expressed in one unit of measure (of area, length, weight, volume, temperature, time, speed, pressure and energy) to equivalent values in another. Supports "Active Skins" for a completely customized look and several skin themes are included such as Techno, Mac, Military and many others.

CyberCalc is not a trial or demo - this is fully operational freeware from your friends at CyberMetrics... Enjoy!

Made available to the Elvas Tower community based on the folloing text from the license.

USE AND DISTRIBUTION
CyberCalc may be used in any way, for any purpose, at no cost. It may be distributed by any means, provided that the original files as supplied by the author remain intact and no charge is made other than for reasonable distribution costs.

You do not need to register to use CyberCalc, or purchase a license to use it.
CyberCalc may be placed on any archive or BBS system.

CyberCalc MAY NOT be distributed with any commercial product without a prior license agreement with the author.

Enjoy;

Bill

Original file name: CyberCalc2.zip

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users