• Simulator:MSTS & Trainz '04 & Open Rails

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:36 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1100
File Name: RGS #1 Inspection Car
File Submitter: thegrindre
File Submitted: 26 Oct 2010
File Updated: 03 Nov 2013
File Category: NG Diesel Locos

This model replicates the very first 3' NG motor car the Rio Grande Southern Railroad (RGS) ever put on the rails.
It was custom build for W. D. Lee and constructed from a 1913 Model T Ford. It was officially called an Inspection Car.

The driver is me, thanks to Sandy River Tom for his additional work on this addition.
The sound files are all real model T Ford sounds that I've acquired from the Internet.
It has night cab views but, back in those days, there were no interior lights so, they're dark. LOL
Thanks to hiball3985, a.k.a. Jim, he give the headlight's glow a dull yellowish hue depicting oil burning lamps.
There is an additional Tool Wagon to pull around, if you want to unzip that straight into your TRAINSET folder as.
I left it empty. You may add your own 'junk' to it with a FreightAnim if you wish.

This is my first released 'locomotive' and it has been a real challenge, especially the 'paper work' but, all my testers have reported back that everything is working as it should be.
Polys = 12,480

I only hope you enjoy scootin' around on a route, inspecting it, as much as I did in building it.

CREDITS:

I tip my hat to the following train sim lovers who have helped me immensely,
hadrians, aka Howard, my 'Mechanic' when messin' with the techy stuff.
Sandy River Tom, aka Tom, for letting me know what he really thinks and in helping in anyway he could.
johnfrum, aka John, for 'takin' it for a spin' checking for any operational errors and such.
Johnsfly2, aka John, as another model checker with comments, suggestions and ideas.
Deepguinness, aka Arnold, another tester with lots of suggestions and ideas, too.
hiball3985, aka Jim, my real 'Guinea Pig' when it came to testing this thing.
atsf37l, aka Herb, great source of information on the subject.

Many many thanks, guys.

Please have fun and enjoy!

:)

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users