Elvas Tower: the route editor - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

the route editor Rate Topic: -----

#1 Inactive_zues_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hello, I am new, but not new to the world of train simulation. I used trainz for a few years, but..............
I would need a better comuter to run the newer versions. so I have looked to the world of MSTS.

So what I wanted to know is, does OR have an easier to use route editor? Cause I once tried to make a route way back when in MSTS but I couldnt even move the camara. so Could ya help me out here?

Please and thank you from Austin Heiderscheid :discuss_gathering:

#2 User is offline   Genma Saotome 

• Owner Emeritus and Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

View Postzues, on 04 June 2010 - 01:54 PM, said:

So what I wanted to know is, does OR have an easier to use route editor? Cause I once tried to make a route way back when in MSTS but I couldnt even move the camara. so Could ya help me out here?

No route editor yet. No discussions of what should be in a route editor. That said, I think it's fair to say everybody knows doing a route editor is going to be about the only way to create a route that's more than MSTS, so in due time I'm sure there will be one.

#3 Inactive_zues_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

View PostGenma Saotome, on 04 June 2010 - 02:14 PM, said:

No route editor yet. No discussions of what should be in a route editor. That said, I think it's fair to say everybody knows doing a route editor is going to be about the only way to create a route that's more than MSTS, so in due time I'm sure there will be one.

Ok, thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users