29 December 2010 - 03:07 AM
File Size
17.34MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Late 30's, 40's and early 50's Ford cabover and conventional trucks

These 3DCanvas truck models are being offered as scource files for projects in MSTS
or for display in 3D rendering programs. The models were constructed with Abacus FSDS
and converted to DirectX files which were then imported into 3DCanvas and saved as 3Dc
files.

There are no guarantee's with these files. Use at your own risk. If they harm your
computer I am not responsible.

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may
use it, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid or non paid
distribution without permission from Allen Norton, who can be reached via personal
message at (Elvas Tower.com or Train-sim.com). You must include my name in your credits,
as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt,if you , use or derive files
from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files. Because this program is royalty free,
it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the
authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Allen

Original File Name = Truck-package.zip

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: FORKS CREEK COMPLEX
In Category: Buildings
Screenshot

File Name: Hovey Land & Timber Co. Water Car #1400
In Category: NG Logging Equipment

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

27 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
27 guests, 0 Anonymous Users