File Size
2.33MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
1940 White WH-4 Southern Pacific-Pacific Motor Trucking Set Version 1.0
Original model by Frank Musick and Tim Muir
Original textures by Niko Moritz, used by permission and modified by Frank Musick and Tim Muir

These are models originally made by Frank Musick using Niko Moritz's excellent textures modified for a forthcoming variety of different vehicles. These SP-PMT rigs are the first public release from my 'shops', including a 178-inch wheelbase van, a single tractor, a grounded 22-foot van trailer, and a combined tractor-trailer rig (suitable for cars pawners).

I did not create any of the original textures. That credit must go to Niko Moritz, a first class illustrator and modeler. He was kind enough to grant his permission for the use of his artistry to texture the basic model. I did, however, greatly modify the original artwork expanding upon it to create the various graphic representations for the many rigs coming in future releases. I deeply appreciate Mr. Moritz's generosity.

Credits:

Niko Moritz for permission to use his textures as a base for construction of this model. http://www.eevamoritz.com/aut.html
Frank Musick for graciously sharing his original meshes and texture maps so that I could make these and other models.
Thank You

Tim Muir
August 17, 2009
Railroad Earth

Original File Name = SP_PMT_trucks.zip

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

14 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
14 guests, 0 Anonymous Users