Last Updated
03 January 2011 - 01:30 AM
File Size
10.29MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
RGS Class T-19 number 22 was one of six locomotives built by Schenectady between 1899 and 1900 for the Florence and Cripple Creek RR. It, along with No. 20 and 25, was obtained by the RGS, in 1916, after the F&CC ceased operations. No. 22 and 25 were removed from service, cannibalized, and eventually scrapped in the early 1940s, but No.20, although in need of a complete overhaul, was kept in service until the line ceased operations in 1951. Fortunately No. 20 was purchased by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club in 1952 and subsequently donated to the Colorado Railroad Museum.

This model was made by a team consisting of Howard Saunders, who did file and texture tweaking, Herb Kelsey, who was the RGS technical guru as well as performing file and texture tweaking and packaged this upload, and myself who built the model and did the basic texturing. There is no way that I could have completed the model without the valuable assistance of those other two individuals. They not only provided technical assistance, but continuously encouraged and prodded me to finish the project.

It was modeled from plans from the Maxwell Collection with some details from plans by Ken Pruitt, and is modeled in it's 1937 configuration. Most visual detail is from Vol. XII of the RGS Story and from Herb Kelsey's vast collection of RGS photographs. The screen shot is also courtesy of Howard Saunders.

A model of No. 20 was released previously and a model of No.25 is in the process of being built and should be released soon.

To install this model Create a new file in your Trainset folder and copy all files from the accompanying Zip file into it.

I hope you enjoy running it as much as I did building it. Bill

Original File Name = T19_22_UL.zip

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: ATSF_4053_UL
In Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge
Screenshot

File Name: USNG C16 169 V1a Patch
In Category: NG Steam Locos

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

34 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
33 guests, 0 Anonymous Users