File Size
2MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Pennsylvania Railroad Union Line Boxcar Version 1.0 September 26th, 2022
Frank Musick

WARNING: OpenRails ONLY!!! Pretty sure it won't work in MSTS.

OpenRails model of a Pennsylvania Railroad car circa 1855-1870. I used various info for the size and shape. General drawings of the equipment of the period from a number of sources, photos as references. No attempt has been made to reproduce any individual boxcar. The Union Line lettering was inspired by several photos in various publiications about the Pennsylvania in the years on either side of the Civil War.

Performance characteristics are generic. Not sure what the source was. I used the same file as a basis for all the freight equipment in this series. Sound files used are generic.

The model is high poly and may cause framerate issues. I haven't had any issues, as long as I remember to shut down all the other apps I use to create these things.

The model has 3 levels of detail. I suppose that if the framerate performance is poor, one could use some utility to eliminate the first LOD and use the second. It has no rivets or bolts, but may also be missing parts you might rather appear in the sim.

Installation Procedure:

Unzip PRRUnionLineBoxcar.7z into the OpenRails Trains\Trainset directory. I use TRES Considt Editor to add create a consist with my equipment. It should appear as PRR Union Line Box Car in the editor equipment list

This content may be redistributed for non-commercial purposes only. The assets (including all library, musical, cinematographic and artistic works found in the sound, music, video and data files) contained in this archive remain the property of the original authors.

I thinks that's about it.
Regards,
Frank Musick

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: SS KLAMATH
In Category: Vehicles
Screenshot

File Name: Santa Fe 4-8-2 #3743
In Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

48 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
48 guests, 0 Anonymous Users