File Size
24.25MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Cumberland & Pennsylvania "Way Car" Version 1.0 August 17th, 2022
Frank Musick

WARNING: OpenRails ONLY!!! Pretty sure it won't work in MSTS.

OpenRails model of a Cumberland & Pennsylvania Railroad "way car" circa 1855-1860. An early form of caboose, many were converted box cars. I used info from varied sources, general drawings, photos, and documents as references. No attempt has been made to reproduce any individual railroad car. The interior is a guess, the originals may not have been as well appointed as this one.

Performance and sound characteristics are generic. Not sure what the source was. I used the same file as a basis for all the freight equipment in this series.

The model is high poly and may cause framerate issues. I haven't had any issues, as long as I remember to shut down all the other apps I use to create these things.

The model has 3 levels of detail. I suppose that if the framerate performance is poor, one could use some utility to eliminate the first LOD and use the second. It has no rivets or bolts, but may also be missing parts you might rather appear in the sim.

Installation Procedure:

Unzip C&PConductorsCar.7z into the OpenRails Trains\Trainset directory. t can then be added to any consist. I use TRES Considt Editor to create a consist with my equipment.

This content may be redistributed for non-commercial purposes only. The assets (including all library, musical, cinematographic and artistic works found in the sound, music, video and data files) contained in this archive remain the property of the original authors.

I thinks that's about it.
Regards,
Frank Musick

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

43 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
43 guests, 0 Anonymous Users