Last Updated
27 May 2021 - 12:40 PM
File Size
1.11MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
This archive contains one shape file, B&O188FA.s which addresses two parts: the cylinder cock handle and the right-hand steam pipe inside the cab which competed for the same space. I have redone the cylinder cock handle so that it clears the pipe and have given it a larger pull handle.

My thank yous to Weter for pointing out the error and his enthusiastic support for the model.

Tim
Lincoln City

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

TWM

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

17 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
17 guests, 0 Anonymous Users