Last Updated
05 May 2021 - 08:55 AM
File Size
2.43MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Here is the second part of the Petersburg Coal Jimmy project, 10 cars, both loaded and not, assigned to the South Side Rail Road, of Virginia, during the 1860's. This archive also carries a slightly updated set of the 10 Petersburg jimmies uploaded previously, on April 30th. All cars are in one folder, sharing the archive name and some of the textures. If you've downloaded the Petersburg RR cars already, go ahead and let this overwrite that.

So, here's what's new:

TEN South Side RR COAL JIMMIES with handbrakes.
For Open Rails (Not been tested in MSTS).
Mesh and body artwork by Tim W. Muir
Wheel textures by Wayne Campbell, treads from Textures.com and weathering by TWM.

One shape file for the car.

10 road number freight animation add-on shape files.

20 wag files loaded and empty.

These cars are wholly my own interpretation, based on known facts, photos and assorted drawings. I tried to make them as accurate as possible, within the scope of what I know.

These were about 3 and a half tons and could carry around 6 tons capacity.

Model built in Train Sim Modeler Pro.

Artwork by me produced in Paint Shop Pro with weathering and special effects cloned from photos at Textures.com.

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

TWM
May the 5th, 2021

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Economic Gold Extraction Mill Tramway
In Category: Miscellaneous (Everything Else)
Screenshot

File Name: TTC T1 LP Car Strings
In Category: Vehicles

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

33 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
32 guests, 0 Anonymous Users