Last Updated
09 March 2008 - 11:15 AM
File Size
2.18MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
This is the Flat Car version of the D&RG Class 10 15-ton gondola coal car. The gondola sides were removed and reinstalled frequently thus the "Gondola" was often seen as a "Flat Car". The prototype cars were built with link & pin couplers, spoked wheels, and manual brakes and were later rebuilt to the modeled configuration. An empty gondola and a loaded gondola version is also available for download

This is my first model upload and I am deeply indebted to many individuals who helped and encouraged me to progress to this point. Capt Bazza and Tim Muir provided advice and encouragement, Herb Kelsey and Tom Werb tested the cars as well as giving much advice and encouragement, and special thanks go to Howard Saunders who did the initial testing, debuging, and tweaking as well as working with me to resolve the many problems that arose. My thanks also go to any others that helped me along the way.

Please feel free to point out any defects and give suggestions for possible improvement of this model.

Hope you enjoy it, Bill

Original File Name = R_Gon_8252_Flat.zip

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

17 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
17 guests, 0 Anonymous Users