Last Updated
19 November 2023 - 03:23 AM
File Size
938.25K (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
A utility which enables the user to carry out various activity-related checks, plus delete a selected activity and its uniquely associated files.

Unpack the .zip file to a temporary folder, check the installer readme, then run the installer.

A full readme is included in the installation folder - this contains.details of changes in this version.

Tested using 64-bit Windows 10 Pro. Should be OK under Win 7/8 and should also run under XP, providing .Net Framework v4.0 installed.

Thanks & Acknowledgements
-------------------------
Many thanks to David Forrest, David Richtmyer and Bob Latimer for their help and suggestions in the development and testing of this program and to Jonathan David (TSSH), Derek Morton and Daniel Louwrens for their subsequent help in locating bugs. Not forgetting Gerry Storey for his zipfile suggestion!

The icon, graphics.ico, is Phuzion Icon Pack from http://findicons.com...64933/graphics# by Asher.

Legal Bits
----------
This program is all my own work, with a great deal of help from numerous websites!
The program has been fully tested, but I will not be held responsible for any damage caused by it to any person, equipment or data. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure that the software is suitable for their purpose.

Support
-------
In the event of any errors being found, or the program not operating according to the readme, please contact me on the MSTS Forums at TSSH (as slipperman12) or trainsim.com/elvastower.com (as slipperman) giving all the pertinent details. I will then endeavour to issue appropriate corrections.

Developed and uploaded by Ged Saunders.
Nov 2023 (v4.1)

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

20 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
20 guests, 0 Anonymous Users