Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
MISSION REVIVAL HOUSE 1915
White Stucco Tile Roof
"Mira Vista"

Southern California

As the west coast cities grew in the early 1900s, a popular style of architecture developed based on the old spanish missions and other early California houses. It was called Mission Revival and was seen all over Southern California espeically in Los Angeles. This model is based on an actual house that is still standing today. Tiie roofing and stucco were common, as were other uses of ornamental iron work and a wide sweeping style of construction that imitated the old adobe and plaster buildings.

This model includes night textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
July 2017

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

14 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
14 guests, 0 Anonymous Users