Elvas Tower: A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs) - Elvas Tower

• You cannot upload a new file

A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs) Rate File: -----

Screenshot
File Name
A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs) by thegrindre 
Submitted
13 October 2016 - 09:18 PM
Last Updated
19 October 2016 - 09:01 PM
File Size
1.45MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit.
You'll find 8 signs here but you'll only use what you want of them. (I'm only using 3, myself.)
The file, rahsignage1.bmp, is the 8 boards you'll need to re-skin. Each sign's face is a 256x128 area. Once re-skinned, you'll need to convert it to .ace format of the same name then follow the BASIC INSTALLATION instructions below.
NOTE: If you only re-skin 2 signs now, then decide to add 2 more, Windows will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing file once you drag and drop it into your route's TEXTURES folder, answer YES to overwriting to update your re-skinned .ace file. (Of course, you can always re-skin the original .ace file which may be a bit easier for the experienced re-skinner.)
Each sign is numbered 1 through 8 and descends downward from the upper left of the .bmp file. Re-skinning downward will be numerically correct for each sign, (.s file), to read it's face properly.
Gee, I hope all this is relatively clear. It is pretty simple but hard to explain.
Anyway, if you have any problems, shoot me an PM or e-mail and I'll try my best to help you out.

Enjoy and, please have fun!

:oldstry:

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: DNWP Coach No. 708
In Category: Heavyweight Passenger Cars Std Gauge
Screenshot

File Name: Marie Mine
In Category: Buildings

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

23 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
22 guests, 0 Anonymous Users