Last Updated
22 March 2016 - 11:19 PM
File Size
5.45MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Santiago Mine Out Building. One of the buildings at the Santiago Mine located above Waldorf, Colorado on the Argentine Central Railroad.
Information gathered from “Stairway To The Stars,” by Dan Abbott and also from various images posted on Google Images shot by various artists.

NOTE: Though tests in MSTS encountered no issues, the authors suggest (BUT NOT REQUIRED) using Open Rails for better results.

****NOTE!!!**** Some users may experience texture issues if run in MSTS with settings above default.

****Special thanks to Jerome Cress who had the idea for the model and provided reference material,Chris Gerlach for permission to use some of his textures, & Brian Kistner for texture work and overall editing of the model.****

Source model included.

Made in Sketchup 8.
March 2016

By Jerome Cress & Brian Kistner

rt35ge@gmail.com
bkkistner7@hotmail.com

Model has been tested in both MSTS & Open Rails with no issues on the authors computers.

How to install:

1. Unzip the file folder.

2. Copy the shapes folder and the textures folder into the route of your choice.

3. Copy the REF doc into the routes REF file. Model's class is “Sketchup".

This model is freeware and MAY NOT be used for commercial ventures.

Repainting is permitted. PLEASE credit the authors if repaint is uploaded. The layout of the ACE files is different than the typical format to make repainting easier on the user.

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

17 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
17 guests, 0 Anonymous Users