Last Updated
18 June 2022 - 04:35 AM
File Size
1.19MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Allows one of a selection of utilities to be run against a chosen MSTS or ORTS installation.

Also offers the option to run that installation in Sim or Editors mode, providing it is a valid MSTS installation. This will make it particularly useful to those who have difficulty in setting up the Editors shortcut.

It may also be used with route installations which are only designed for use with Open Rails, ie with no MSTS Registry entries or train.exe, when dummy settings are created.

**** NOTE : If you already have MSTS_Swap installed, I suggest you uninstall it and install v3.0 into the same folder, which will not have been removed.

New in v3.0
Added option to copy the default MSTS installation to a new location - ONLY applies to valid MSTS installations.
Added option to show the folders list in alphanumerical order.

INSTALLATION
Unpack the zip file to a temporary folder.
*** IMPORTANT : before installing, please read the Install_Readme.txt file.

It is recommended that the main Readme, which will be found in the program's installation folder, is fully read before using this program.

The program has been successfully tested but there is no guarantee that it will work correctly in all circumstances and I will not be held responsible for any damage, or loss, caused to any PC, or its data, as a result of using this software. It is recommended that adequate backups are available to cover any unexpected events. It will NOT work under Windows XP due to the use of Net Framework v4.5

THANKS and ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
The icon used is made up of free PSD shapes available from www.graphicsfuel.com and converted into
an ico file on www.convertico.com

My thanks are due to Derek, Andy, David, Gerry & Keith for their suggestions and help in testing this program.

Additional thanks to Charles Stagg of ConBuilder for his advice and help in getting MSTS_Swap to work
correctly, and seamlessly, with the data required by his Support Team.

Many thanks are also due to the countless unknown contributors to numerous C# websites without whom
I would have been lost!

This archive may be freely shared and/or uploaded to any relevant website/s.

v3.0 June 2022

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: MSTS - DEMEX & MOSAIC keys
In Category: Computer Utilities
Screenshot

File Name: Lumber Cart
In Category: Miscellaneous (Everything Else)

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

22 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
22 guests, 0 Anonymous Users