File Size
35.78MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Covered Bridge 1900

1 Pier

Typical Covered wooden river bridge as found in New England of the United States, from Maine to Maryland. They were covered to protect the bridge from ice and snow in the winter and some still remain in place. A few were quite long. This one is a single pier and abutment, there are longer ones as well. They were designed for horse drawn vehicles. I based this one on a bridge I saw in 1957.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
November 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Rio Grande Caboose 04990
In Category: NG Caboose
Screenshot

File Name: OPEN RAILS PRR USRA 55 Ton Hopper 5-Pack
In Category: Hoppers Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

9 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
9 guests, 0 Anonymous Users