50.2MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Small Store 1910
Unpainted Wood, Green tar paper roof, lean to back

Independence, Colorado

Typical small Mine Town store, as found in the towns of the Cripple Creek District in the early 1900s. They were false front, long and narrow and heated with coal and wood stoves. Many of these were built in the boom years to serve the miners and many burned in the many fires that decimated the towns of Anaconda, Altman, Victor and others. Few remain today, this is one of a set of such stores created for towns of this era for any route that needs them.

TSM source files included.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
October 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: City Building 6 Offices circa 1930
In Category: Buildings
Screenshot

File Name: Alco S-3 Reskinning Kit
In Category: Early Diesels (Pre - 1960)

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

15 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
15 guests, 0 Anonymous Users