79.21MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
GOLD COIN MINE

Woods Group

Victor, Colorado

This is a mine located at the center Victor, Colorado. It was active in the early years of the development of the fields there, and the buildings still remain. This model contains all of the structures that served the mine including the Shaft, with its enclosed Head Frame, the lower entrance to the shaft tunnels from street level, the Lift House, the Engine House, the Machine shop and Blacksmith shop, and the Ore House for deliveries of Ore to the Railroads. There are also details and clutter relevant to the daily operations of mining in the early 1900s. This mine had electricity but also generated its own power on site.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Raiworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
October 2015
chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: MSTS NBSR Freight Set 1D
In Category: Multi Car Packs Std Gauge
Screenshot

File Name: Old Warehouse
In Category: Buildings

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

24 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
23 guests, 0 Anonymous Users