Click here to visit support topic
The Victor Gold Mining Company Mine GOLD EDITION

Open Rails Preferred
May work in MSTS

Victor, Colorado

4036 polys

Custom Version Staircase added and Ore house widened for Thru Traffic

VERSION 4.0 Adjustments and Fixes 10/2/15

This is the Victor Gold Mining Company Mine located at the top of Victor Pass, it operated for a number of years with a large mine. This model was created from a few surviving photographs and 2 Sandborn Plats provided kindly by Kinda Irene Tingvik. It is as close as can be surmised from the evidence but portions of this may be inaccurate due to the lack of records and evidence from which to obtain all of the details. Corrections will be made as information is discovered.

There was an assay office located on the mine according to the 1900 plat, and a blacksmith shop. By 1908 the Mine was closed and many of the structures were vacant.

This mine operated two ore houses which distributed ore to railroad cars from both side loading chutes and overhead chutes from above.

This model is based on historic photos and careful research carried out by me for many months. Some of the textures were sourced from research by Linda Irene Tingvik with her kind permission, others are from historic Colorado Structures from the period.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is high poly due to the detail of the supports and the other features and may only work in Open Rails well.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
September 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

16 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
16 guests, 0 Anonymous Users