27 September 2015 - 07:41 PM
File Size
41.16MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Colordo Mine Field Outhouse Set

A Variety of Three Outhouses as were found in the Colorado Mining Towns and Mines and Camps of the early 1900s.

they have a variety of roofing materials.

These models include night and snow textures. They are low poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commerical pay ware wthout my express permssion. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work. I expect and request that the quality of any work derived from mine be at least as good in quality but you are welcome and indeed invsited to improve on mine.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
September 2015
chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

25 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
25 guests, 0 Anonymous Users