43.32MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
NO NAME MINE 4

Corrugated Iron Siding and Roofs

A typical Colorado Gold Mine of the early 1900s of the Cripple Creek District

Suitable for any appropriate Route that has mining as an industry, can be pre or early Electric power, but these mines were mostly powered by steam and compressed air generated on site. Mine Ore was shipped to mills by wagon or Railroad box cars and gondolas, waste rock was dumped below or near the site from elevated tramways. There are models of these available for placement. Models of appropriate mine ore cars for the tramways are also available.

Shaft House,Ore House, Power House, Mill, and Mine Office

1884 Polys

This set of structures is typical of the mines of Cripple Creek with the enclosed slanting Shaft house and extended tramways it can be used for any route that had mining as part of its industries. It is based on historic examples.

This model is based on historic photos and careful research carried out by me for many months. Some of the textures were sourced from research by Linda Irene Tingvik with her kind permission, others are from historic Colorado Structures from the period.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work. I expect and request that the quality of any work derived from mine be at least as good in quality but you are welcome and indeed invited to improve on mine.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
August 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: SS MACHEN MERCHANT SHIP 1920 DOCKED
In Category: Vehicles
Screenshot

File Name: D&RGW Prospector & Yampa Valley Mail
In Category: Activities

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

27 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
27 guests, 0 Anonymous Users