8.07MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Ore Loader 4 Chutes
Chutes Closed

Created from an original at the Katherine Mine, Elkton, Colorado

An alternative Ore Loader with Open Chutes is available.

This set of structures was the Katherine Mine on Raven Hill, Elkton Colorado around 1912.

This model is based on historic photos and careful research carried out by me for many months.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commerical pay ware wthout my express permssion. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work. I expect and request that the quality of any work derived from mine be at least as good in quality but you are welcome and indeed invsited to improve on mine.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
September 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Independence Mine Power House 1909
In Category: Buildings
Screenshot

File Name: ATSF Super Chief/EL Capitan Pack 1
In Category: Activities

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

26 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
26 guests, 0 Anonymous Users