Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Vivian Mine with Tramway and Tailings Pile
Suited for a steep hillside

Mine cars available seperately

Gilpin County, Colorado
USA

This is a small shaft mine located in Gilpin County in the Cripple Creek area, Colorado. This is typical of the smaller mine buildings, containing a shaft housing, and engine house under one roof, with a stack for the machinery. This Building is suitable for any Colorado mine region of the era. A seperate Trestle will be included for the dumping of the shaft waste as was usual. It can be placed as is useful for the route.

This model is based on historic photos and a model created by Linda Irene Tingvik with her kind permission, she has studied the Cripple Creek mining region very closely and carefully and produced a series of superb mine models for Trainz. She has allowed me to use some of her work as templates for my own and I am very grateful. Some of the textures were sources for the textures used here on this mine as well.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

I owe more than i can say in words to many for my modeling work, to Tim Muir, Barry Munro (Capt Bazza), Jeff Farquar, The Grindre, John Fleming, and many many others I give my grateful thanks. I hope to continue to work in the direction they all have given us. These models can help preserve and honor the men who made these buildings and used them to create the country we now enjoy.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
August 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Timetable set for Cuesta Grade V2
In Category: Beta Test Files
Screenshot

File Name: Logging Mess Car
In Category: NG Logging Equipment

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

23 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
23 guests, 0 Anonymous Users