File Size
6.46MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Pool Hall - Clark's Barber Shop
Fraser, Colorado

With boardwalk and Barber pole. The foundation allows this to be placed on a slope or uneven ground.

Small Pool Hall that was shared by a Barber shop located in Fraser, Colorado. This building burned in 1928. This style of Store and a Half design was very common throughout the US in the early 1900s and examples can be found in every region. This model is intended for use on the Restoration project for the DNWP route around 1915 but is suitable for any period and any region of the US.

No Commercial use may be made but you may repaint alter and re use this model as you wish for MSTS Open rails or any other format of Rail sim. I would appreciate a picture of any new version you may make.

The texture owes a lot to a wonderful early store building texture and some photos by Steve Thompson and Tim Muir and they both have my many thanks for their permission for referencing and using this as part of mine. The stone foundation texture is shared by John Flemng with many thanks for his kindness and for also helping teach me the ways of TSM.

Night and Snow textures are included. Use of the extended 257 alernative textures number on the .SD file is not needed to display alternative textures as long as the "1" is present.

TSM file is included and using that file you can also convert this for use in Trainz. You may repaint and alter and re use the shape file in any way you like, however no commercial use is allowed. You are welcome to contact me about any of the terms of this model. Also no liability is assumed or given. you use at your own risk.

CrisGer (Chris Gerlach)
June 2015
Elvas Tower

Chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Whistle Megapack
In Category: Sound Files
Screenshot

File Name: MSTS Northeast XM 40 Foot Boxcar 16 Pack - v.2
In Category: Box Cars Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

14 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
13 guests, 0 Anonymous Users