Elvas Tower: Southwest Photo Texture Pack - Elvas Tower

• You cannot upload a new file

Southwest Photo Texture Pack Rate File: -----

Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot
File Name
Southwest Photo Texture Pack by markus_GE 
Submitted
19 September 2014 - 02:34 AM
Last Updated
19 September 2014 - 02:34 AM
File Size
179.34MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
NOTE: Download is split into two files, as to conform with file size limits.

Contents

1 Introduction
2 Description
3 Notes
4 Legal
5 Contact

1 Introduction

These photo-textures were taken on my trip to the Southwest (included CA, AZ, UT, NV) in 2014 and were not planned. I happened to take them when I saw something that might be interesting to have for simulator objects. However, I personally have no use for them, since I´m not a content creator. Thus, I´d like to share them with the community. Maybe someone can use them.

2 Description

For exact details table, please refer to readme.txt in the archive. Only thumbnails ("screenshots") here, instead.

3 Notes

These pictures are virtually in "as-taken" condition, IE they are unprocessed, except for having been converted from JPG (blame my camera) to BMP. Only the auto-filters of the camera when pressing the trigger have been applied.

The pictures come in their original size, not enlarged, shrinked or cropped. Thus, also any artifacts captured on location still remain. Please handle them yourself, the way you like it.

Lighting may not be perfect on the pics, because I actually was on holiday, not on a texture hunt. Also, I have only limited knowledge on photo taking, but I know much can be done with proper knowledge in a proper image editing program.

4 Legal

Basically, feel free to use these pics for what you want, as long as ...

... you do not make money with it (KEEP it FREEware).
... give credits.
... do not redistribute them in unprocessed form (IE, the textures made for a model from these pics may, of course, be included in any pack, as long as they are saved in the texture format. No parts of the original may be re-distributed in none-texture format, except by permission).

These are all my photos, that I have taken on the date mentioned in the date attribute field of each individual file.

© 2014 Markus Gelbmann

5 Contact

In case you want to know anything more, need permissions, or just want to give feedback, feel free to cantact me:

Email: gelbmann.markus@gmail.com
Elvas Tower forum: markus_GE
Traimsim.com forum: markus1996
Website: http://mgelbmann.jim...nn.jimdo.com/�� (find the support section under MGProduction)

On forums, please either post a public topic enquiring for help, stating the name of the program you need help with in the title, or contact me via private message (PM). Please do not post help requests on my profile pages - they will be deleted unread.

Markus Gelbmann
Leoben, Austria, SEP-19-2014

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Cuesta Grade (Part 4 of 5)
In Category: Routes
Screenshot

File Name: NP L-9 0-6-0 #1070 and FIX for 1064
In Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

21 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
21 guests, 0 Anonymous Users