12 August 2014 - 04:00 PM
File Size
46.55K (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Another Busy Day on the Pokey
Activity for Pocahontas Route V1.0 run in Open Rails (not run or tested in MSTS)
This is a run to the Mate Creek Mine Area from Williamson Yard, switching in the mine area and a run back to the yard. Traffic is busy and the yards are full.
(If you have "Busy Day on the Pokey" you can load "Another Busy Day on the Pokey" and none of your files will be overwritten. I changed all the names to prevent this. While ABDP uses many of the same paths and consists there are some differences, and as I said, all the names have been changed so nothing will be overwritten.)
Payware equipment needed: If you don't have these fine sets, substitutions will work, this is supposed to be fun. Read the consist list for engine and wagon requirements. Two loose consists at Mate Creek must be in place for pickups.
SLI NS Horseshoe Curve Trainsets
SLI NS GP59/60 Eng Set
Diesels West NSDASH9-40CW_SET
Diesels West NS_GPMP Set
and downloads from TrainSim.Com

This activity has been tested in Open Rails. If you encounter difficulties please try another current version of Open Rails. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at gerry.s@ix.netcom.com or PM me at Elvas Tower.

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

20 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
20 guests, 0 Anonymous Users