18.66MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Northern Vermont Locomotive Works
High Hood Cabview.

Description:
This high hood cabview, was designed for use of any high hood locomotive, between the GP30 series, to the SD45 series. The photo used, I took personally, on the CSRX GP35 locomotive. Included in this pack, is the Pan Am, CSRX, and a blank texture file. Also includes the MEC GP40 370 engine file, if the end user has the said original file, to replace the old cabview used.

Locomotives this cabview can work for are, GP30, GP35, GP40, GP40-2, GP50, SD40, SD40-2, and the SD45.

To install, simply add to the locomotive of your choice, via the CABVIEW folder. You can of course, create a common.cab file set up, if desired, due to these, being big files.

Credits:
Conway Scenic Railroad - For allowing me inside the cab.
Photo - Shawn Kelley.

This file is to be available only through Elvas Tower. It cannot be released elsewhere. End users can repaint the blank files, for their use. If planning to release. I ask to release only at Elvas Tower, and with my permission. I hold all rights to this file, so please, be nice.

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: CNDcpk08.zip
In Category: Multi Car Packs Std Gauge
Screenshot

File Name: FJ&G Activity Pak 1
In Category: Activities

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

22 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
22 guests, 0 Anonymous Users