23 May 2014 - 02:45 PM
File Size
8.08MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Rock Island Pacific Number 905

The 905 is a Pacific Class 33 locomotive built by ALCO in 1910. Cylinders are 25.5 x 28, drivers are 74 inch, and boiler pressure is 185 psi. The 905 was used predominantly to pull passenger trains. The average speed for this locomotive was 60 to 70 mph, but it had the ability to reach up to 100 mph. The 905 was retired in 1954 and was given to the city of Duncan, Oklahoma, where it still resides.

Installation:
1) Unzip Rock Island Pacific 905 into a temparary folder.
2) Copy the folder titled "RI_Pacific_905" to MSTS Trainset folder.
3) Make a consist and run.

Credits:
Repaint: by Ted Lorey
Model: by Chris Van Wagoner, who kindly gave me permission to repaint his B&O P7 5308 Beta as a Rock Island locomotive.
Cabview: by Stephen Thompson and Rick Grout. Express permission was given in the original ‘read me” file for use of this cabview as freeware.

Legal:
This is work is freeware. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution. If you have any questions, you may contact me at Elvastower.com. All copyrights for content included in these files are retained by the original authors. Refer to the included “read me” text files for information on such content.

This work is provided AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: MGS_Propane_tanks
In Category: Miscellaneous (Everything Else)
Screenshot

File Name: Holiday Inn, Springfield Vermont
In Category: Buildings

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

18 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
17 guests, 1 Anonymous Users