Last Updated
12 February 2014 - 10:50 AM
File Size
23.19MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Third package of the fourth series. This package includes the Boxcars, Logcars, consist files, and the activities for the Dominion Atlantic route.

ABOX 52152 Boxcar
CNA 412322 Boxcar
CNIS 413205 Boxcar
CSXT 141523 Boxcar
CSXT 141871 Boxcar
RBOX 37425 Boxcar
BAR 11005 Logcar
BAR 11011 Logcar
MMA 1065 Logcar

Instructions:
Unzip into a temporary file, Go into the temporary folder, into the Trains/Trainset folder, and then each individual folder has instructions on how to set them up correctly. Once done, it is pretty basic where everything goes, All it really needs, is basically move the ROUTE and TRAINS folder from the temporary file, into your MSTS installed location. Only thing overwritten will be the folder names, everything else will be fine, unless of course you have the same path names on the DAR, if that is the case, back up the DAR path folder before proceeding into the click and drag or copy and paste of these files.

Credits:
Ted Curphey - Original shape & textures [Boxcars]
David Rowe - Original shape & textures [truck textures]
Charles Hastings - Original shape & textures [Log cars]
Chris Parker - [BAR log car textures]
Nathan Hall - Original photos [Boxcars]

Activities:
The activities provided, are based on the Dominion Atlantic Route by Paul Charland, you have a total of Six activities. SJBR, BRSJ, Transfer SJ, Transfer McAdam, Loaded Oil Extra, and Empty Oil Extra
SJBR is a run between "Saint John" and "Brownville Jct" with two SD40-2's and three GP38-2 units pulling a total of 97 cars.
BRSJ is a run between "Brownville Jct" and "Saint John" with three GP38-2's and two SD40-2's pulling a total of 90 cars.
Transfer SJ is a transfer job with a pair of SW1200's pulling a short train into Saint John.
Transfer McAdam is a transfer job with two GP38-2's, and two SW1200's pulling a train into McAdam.
Loaded Oil Extra is a run between "Mattawamkeag" to "Saint John" with one SD40-2, and five GP38-2's pulling 100 loaded oil cans.
Empty Oil Extra is a run between "Saint John" and "Mattawamkeag" with three GP38-2's and one SD40-2 pulling 15 loaded boxcars and 100 empty oil cans.

Note: No AI's or loose consists are featured, as the DAR, plus a 100 car train, tends to bog my system down a bit. Maybe when I get a faster hard drive I won't have such an issue, and I can provide better NBSR activities on the DAR later on.

More information is available in the readme file.
Shawn
NEPS

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

25 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
25 guests, 0 Anonymous Users