Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
1935 Lincoln Zephyr Set
MSTS Scenery Objects
August 15th, 2013, Supercedes all previous releases
Original model by Frank Musick
Original textures by Dan Palatnik used by permission and modified by Frank Musick

In this revised set I have "repainted" the cars by using shades that approximate four colors available from Ford Motor Company in 1935. Dan's textures are very realistic, but I felt I wasn't getting the proper appearance for MSTS. In this new version the highlights and reflections on the body panels have been toned down a notch. I also made sure I brought out the color of the windows and wheels to provide a contrast to the duller body colors. I also fixed some of the geometry of the models and the way the textures were mapped. The cars definitely do no justice to the Palatnik original but hopefully they are passable enough to work as scenery objects.

Models have no "working" lights nor have I made any attempt to add license plates.

The orientation of the models may need to be reversed to work with the carspawner. I don't use the function myself so I don't know. Hopefully someone will let me know and I'll correct the issue.

The model itself (S and SD files) are freeware. The textures, however, are under copyrights of the original artists and cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
Thanks for trying these out.
Regards,
Frank Musick

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: FJ&G Brill Bullets
In Category: Trolleys & Subways
Screenshot

File Name: AMcpk24
In Category: Box Cars Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

24 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
24 guests, 0 Anonymous Users