Click here to visit support topic
Michigan Central Rail Road Gondola No. 6606
General Purpose Drop Gondola Steel and Wood construction
Used on the L&PS
Date: 1915
CrisGer

Version 2.0

Change Log: Corrections to WAG and shape files 11-8-12

Repaint of Tim Muir TNO_Gon_42261, Texas & New Orleans GS Gondola with Choice of Loads
WAG and shape file corrections by Herb Kelsey
=========================================================================

Original Car and Shape files for loads by Tim Muir, repainted with his kind permission.

This fine car made by Tim Muir has been repainted by me for use on the L&PS during the Steam Era for that line, which was operated jointly with the MCRR who had license to run the Steam equipment and much of their stock also was used, including these gondolas which were photographed several times at the Port Stanley yard, bearing Coal.

I have done my best with the paint but sadly the car itself is of a later design for that era but this is the closest I oculd find to both equipment and general shape, so I hope to be forgiven.

This and a sister car, No. 6604 contain all of the original Parts and textures by Tim, and have only the main Texture, and the Shape and WAG files renamed to allow this equipment to run alongside Tim's original car if desired.

Please observe all restrictions of the orignal release and mine which are no commercial use whatsoever and do not repaint or reuse without Tim's express permission.

Many Thanks to Tim for allowing me to repaint this fine model and for help in quality control in the production and review. And many thanks to all at Elvas Tower for continued help and support in the learning of the craft and art of MSTS resource creation.

Herb Kelsey rescued this and a sister car as i had messed up the WAG files and made other errors, the existence of this file set is entirely due to his kind assistance with my many many thanks.

LOADS: Herb created WAGs for each load so you can see the car with the six loads listed in Con Builder and AE. Enjoy.

Historic Photos are included.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com
October 2012

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

31 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
30 guests, 0 Anonymous Users