17 September 2012 - 05:28 PM
File Size
1.12MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
MSTS Wooden Crossbucks

Simple wooden crossbucks for your Golden Age of Railroading route.

These are non-animated, and will not work well for being the Level Crossing Object. I suggest you place the Default JP Levelcrossing, and make it invisible. Then place these static objects in their proper locations.

If you especially want to make these work as Level Crossing Objects, then please see Devin LeGresley's tutorial on the Steam4Me website: http://msts.steam4me.../fix_xings.html in order to add animation to the shape files. I didn't add the animation in this package, as the animated shapes prevent the dynamic shadows from working.

The shape files are my own, and were based on some photos which appeared in the 2011 The Logging, Mining, & Industrial Annual. The texture files began as images from www.cgtextures.com.

There is a blank texture included in BMP format. Use it should you want to have a different font for your signs. After you add your own text, be sure to resize it back to 512x512.

You may use these on your freeware route, and upload it where you wish. Please include credit to me in your credit file.

Please email me with any feedback on these. Ensure to include 'MSTS' in your subject line.

James Hinman
inflammable@hotmail.com

9/20/12

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Global tsection v56
In Category: Routes
Screenshot

File Name: SP G-50-10 Class Drop-Bottom Gondola #92536
In Category: Gondolas Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

6 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
6 guests, 0 Anonymous Users