Last Updated
20 September 2012 - 10:53 AM
File Size
1.4MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
This is a model of a Northern Pacific 40ft icebox reefer, originally built in 3DCrafter for RailSimulator.com's RailWorks game. The model comes ready to run in one paint version, with open or closed ice hatches, and each car can be run empty or loaded. Comes with Bill Prieger's Pro Pack brake settings and friction data done with Fcalc2. The shape file export and setup was done with Paul Gausden's TrainWorks plug-ins for 3DCrafter.

System Requirements:

This model has been designed for Open Rails Train Simulator, however it should work fine in Microsoft Train Simulator too (MSTS-Bin Patch strongly recommended).

Caution: This model has a high polycount (15,000 in the near LOD, “freight-anim” and main objects combined) and uses large textures, so it might cause problems when used in large numbers on old PCs. However, aggressive distant LODs are included in the model, so overall this model should still work fine on most PCs.

Installation:

1.Extract the ZIP file to your Train Simulator\TRAINS\Trainset folder
2.A new folder, called “GA Reefer-40ft NP” will be created
3.Use RouteRiter or the MSTS Activity Editor to include the cars in your consist(s)
4.The cars are named: “Reefer 40ft NP [cls/open] [mt/ld]”

Copyright, Repaints, Distribution:

All of the contents of this software are copyrighted material. You may use and include them in route or activity uploads as long as they are free of charge. Please do not re-upload this original zip archive to other places, this always makes it very difficult to keep track of things in case I have to do an update for whatever reason.

You can do repaints of the included objects and you are allowed to distribute them as long as it is free of charge. If you wish to include the objects in a payware project of yours, please contact me first.

This add-on is provided to you on an as-is basis. Although unlikely to happen at all, I shall not be held responsible for any damage any part of this software might do to your system.

One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.

Support:

For questions and comments, please email or PM me via the Elvas Tower forum.

Thank you!
Michael

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

24 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
24 guests, 0 Anonymous Users