Last Updated
04 March 2012 - 11:45 AM
File Size
6.73MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
No, it's not a B movie, just a re-issue of the GE16 ton "critter" uploaded some time ago, now painted for the pre-war Pacific Electric. Hopefully, I've included all necessary files this time! Special thanks to Rick (AKA thegrindre) and Tim Muir for their encouragement in re-issuing the critter. Except for the colors, it's basically the same locomotive as before, though you can now rotate the trolley pole for reverse running with Ctrl+Numpad 8. You must have bin to do this. Following expert advice, I've modified the BBox to minimize coupler slack, you can adjust this in the sd file if you wish. It seems to run pretty well on my routes, I use it for shop and utility services like weed spraying, or moving box cars and flats with supplies to and from the car barn. It's really kind of fun.

I've copied the whole path, so you should be able to point your unzipping tool to C:\ and have the GE16red folder install right to your trainset folder. SELECT "USE FOLDER NAMES"!! Please post here if you have problems installing, and I'll try to fix it.
Alternatively, you can unzip to a temp folder.

Best of Luck,
62stratfan

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: MSTS NVLW BCOL SD40-2 Pack Fix
In Category: Modern Diesels (Post - 1960)
Screenshot

File Name: Sketchup 2016 export to .s
In Category: Beta Test Files

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

18 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
18 guests, 0 Anonymous Users