Last Updated
24 November 2011 - 11:48 AM
File Size
26.68K (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
For some reason the frame of the rear engine of the Bleu Ridge/H8 (thefile: Lima Allegheny H8 in 3d canvas) was not properly saved in the source file (and also not in the MSTS shape files at the file library of trainsim.com. But that is a different matter. Maybe I'll someday also post an update for this thing (could be an idea to do this with a .eng file update)). :sign_oops:

How to use: Open this object in 3dcanvas/3dcrafter. Copy it to the clipboard. Open the file with the Allegheny/Bleu Ridge. Paste this object from the clipboard. Adjust the position of the frame so is has the same position as the 'MainBack' group. Place this object in the directly in the 'MainBack' group hierarchy (so not in a sub group of the 'MainBack' group). Delete the object "Cube" in the hierarchy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can use, distribute and modify the contents of these files as you like, as long as you do this without charge.
Disclaimer: I am not liable for any damages done by these files or caused by the (proper or in proper) use of these files in any way.
Any comments, remarks, suggestion, please contact me on:
Tubepowerel84@hotmail.com
Simon van de Laak

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Farmhouse
In Category: Buildings
Screenshot

File Name: Flatcar 40' GN
In Category: Rail Simulator and/or Railworks Rolling Stock

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

49 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
49 guests, 0 Anonymous Users