File Size
24.94MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
3d Canvas /3d Crafter source file(s).
Made with 3d Canvas 6.5.

Lima’s finest, the Allegheny H8. Also known as the Blue Ridge or the AG. Tender and engine. The sand pipes and tubing are for suitable for the Virginian 900-907 and the C&O1620-1644. For other road numbers you have to adjust these.

10 meters above the model are the C&O parts. Delete the Virginian parts and lower the C&O parts to get the C&O model. Delete the C&O parts to get the Virginian model.

Also included a front engine with the centre of the object shifted 4 meters to the front. This is for easier assembly of the engine in MSTS. Normally the centre of the object is on the centre driver wheel. But in MSTS it is almost impossible to get the coupler distance right. Shifting the front engine with 4 meters solves this.

Also included are the textures as Paint Shop Pro files.

It would be nice too, to see it in Railworks or Trainz (hint, hint)

I've got tonnes of drawings and photo's. So drop me a line if needed.

Now for the legal part. You can use, distribute and modify the contents of these files as you like, as long as you do this without charge.
Disclaimer: I am not liable for any damages done by these files or caused by the (proper or in proper) use of these files in any way.
Any comments, remarks, suggestion, please contact me on:
Tubepowerel84@hotmail.com
Simon van de Laak

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

15 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
15 guests, 0 Anonymous Users