Last Updated
06 May 2011 - 09:15 AM
File Size
8.29MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Here's a file I was working on with 3D Crafter 8.2.

I was planning on making it freeware for Railworks and would only want it to be freeware.

It is a Baldwin 4,6,0 Ten Wheeler steam locomotive from the year of 1875. I had completed the 3d cab except for animation. Had built most of the engine part, but hadn't finished the rods and pistons and hadn't gotten to doing the animation. I hadn't been able to build the tender yet, the one I had built ended up too big for this engine and wouldn't have worked with it.

I would like to see if someone would finish this locomotive and add it to Railworks, and any other simulator game if you'd like to convert it. But however, I would not like someone to get it, finish it, and not put it on Railworks. Since I would like to run it and use it on my route, but I don't have any other simulator game.

Sadly my modeling program terminated itself and my blueprint editor will no longer work, so I can do nothing more with it.

The 3dc file is a good file, worked perfectly the last time I opened it. It comes in two pieces, engine and 3d cab.

Here's some screen shots of how it looked, but all the textures have been removed so it would need a new final texture.

Also have another request for the locomotive in honor of me. If you do collect this file and build it you give me Jonathan Burton Peters Jr credit for building most of the engine and you make it freeware to the community. Since I planned to make it freeware for the community. Not interested in payware.

You can contact me at jpetersjr1@hotmail.com and I can find sounds, and I have some photo's of a actual locomotive of this.

Sincerely jpetersjr

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: Pere Marquette #812 4-4-0
In Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge
Screenshot

File Name: D&RG Class 56 #83
In Category: NG Steam Locos

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
Open Rails Sounds - EMD 645 (with roots blower) by ErickC  (submitted 03 March 2024 - 06:41 AM)

21 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
21 guests, 0 Anonymous Users